About Me

My photo
Single autistic mother of three awesome autistic kids. These are my anonymous ramblings about life, love, parenting and the rest – emptying my head of the weird, the wonderful and the mundane. Hope you enjoy.

Friday 25 November 2011

Just like mummy....

I'm loving DS2's morning routine - he has obviously decided the thing to do is copy whatever the bigger people do, it is very sweet, it goes like this:

  1. Wake up, complain until sleeping bag is taken off, get off  bed
  2. Go to the stairgate, shut and lock it (just in case any small person falls down presumably)
  3. Wait til DS1 gets up and goes for a pee, watch him and then copy washing hands and drying hands on towel (should make potty training easy)
  4. Watch mummy put moisturiser on and copy by rubbing fingers over face and neck.
The last is the cutest, makes me laugh everyday - I'm thinking of getting him his own moisturiser just so he can do it properly. Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment