- Wake up, complain until sleeping bag is taken off, get off bed
- Go to the stairgate, shut and lock it (just in case any small person falls down presumably)
- Wait til DS1 gets up and goes for a pee, watch him and then copy washing hands and drying hands on towel (should make potty training easy)
- Watch mummy put moisturiser on and copy by rubbing fingers over face and neck.
- ATO Mum
- I’m a once-single mum of two boys (4 and 8) who was ‘attempting the ordinary’ after conceiving my second son by donor. I'm now married and pregnant and its complicated - again. These are my anonymous ramblings about life, love, parenting and the rest – emptying my head of the weird, the wonderful and the mundane. Hope you enjoy.
Friday, 25 November 2011
Just like mummy....
I'm loving DS2's morning routine - he has obviously decided the thing to do is copy whatever the bigger people do, it is very sweet, it goes like this: